
Might I add I survived and so did the car. Well actually it wasn't all that exciting, I only got to go 120 km/h. I took my driving test last Thursday and well, passed. (Stewart took his last week and passed). So I drove myself and the kids to church yesterday. All I can say is thank goodness for the GPS, I went into the Favorites and selected church (Stewart had programmed it) and off we went, no problems.
Today the boys and I walked to the Marketplatz in Sindelfingen. We were searching for raincoats. We had lunch at a local bakery and window shopped. We found a bookstore, grocery store and a kids clothing store. Then we played around the water fountain. It is cool you can play with the figures and pose them. Then it was time for naps and to pick Cassidy up from the bus. We will be moving into our house on Friday, our days of room service are limited.
No comments:
Post a Comment