Thursday, October 9, 2008

Keeping Busy


Well we are unpacked. I have been setting up shelves and unpacking toys and scrapbook materials. But I think the majority of the time I have been putting the batteries back into the toys. The moving company don't like to move items with batteries. They say the batteries can corrode and damage the items. SO, I removed them all. It is hard to imagine how many batteries we actually use until you have to pack them in your suitcase. So the boys are happy and making lots of noise. Thomas will see something new and he asks "How did that get here" then he laughs. So that has been my life for the last few weeks, unpacking and cleaning. I have been trying to give this house a good rub down. Germany has lots of spiders, so it seems. I find webs everywhere.

3 comments:

Lindy said...

I've been wondering if you were ever going to post again! Glad to hear your kids are happy with all their toys. That would be a fun time. Glad you're settling in.
Lindy

Anonymous said...

Hi there, glad things are starting to settle for you. I'm surprised they let you put batteries in suitcases. Did you get the email we sent about Sherry's mom? She wishes you all the best. Take care, Bobby & Sherry.

Anonymous said...

jenni, its good to see the kids looking so happy. I'm very happy you are able to get settled.