The boys switched Kindergartens in January. This was done because this kindergarten would allow the boys to stay an hour longer and it was right next to Cassidy's school. I was supposed to be student teaching at the High School and this kindergarten was better suited for dropping off kids and picking them. Well, my student teaching didn't work out, but we kept them in this Kindergarten anyway. It is nice to just drop all three kids off at one place and one time.
This is their reading corner. Also the corner that gives them easy access to the window.

Posing in front of the traditional German wooden toys.

Here are the boys saying goodbye as I walk back to the car.

This is their reading corner. Also the corner that gives them easy access to the window.
Posing in front of the traditional German wooden toys.
Here are the boys saying goodbye as I walk back to the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment