Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Witte

 Thomas joined a cub scout pack in December. The Tiger Cubs have to visit a museum or historical building. So they planned on meeting at the Witte Museum. We went early and had dinner at the park and played for a while.


  
Cassidy and Zachary showed Thomas what all he could do, since they both were just here.


 















The kids took their scooters around the park and raced the ducks. I took some bread for the kids to feed the ducks. Thomas didn't like the smell when we stopped.


We finally made it into the museum. We saw lots of dead animals and then explored the HEB Science Tree House. The boys loved playing on the big light floor. The kids liked playing dodgeball the best. They sure moved fast, well my phone camera seemed to think that.


 

















Then all the kids took turns climbing the rock wall. For some reason I only got Thomas on camera. I guess we will have to go back.
























No comments: