Saturday, March 13, 2010

Zachary's days

A long day at school makes for a tired little boy. Zachary loved going to school. He races Thomas to the door every morning. He also is such a gentleman and opens the door for everyone. It is a bit frustrating, because I want to just get his jacket off him and put on his house shoes, but he wants to hold the door for everyone. He plays hard and always eats all his snacks. When I pick him up in the afternoon, he runs to me saying "mommy" and gives me a huge hug. Then he proceeds to tell me he ate his snacks all gone.

We get home from school and I try everything to keep Zachary from taking a nap. Because if he does nap, he will never go to bed. So today he asked if he and Thomas could play Super Mario Wii. I thought it was a great idea, Zachary was tired after school. I planned on letting them play while I made dinner, then get him to bed early. Well, as you see Zachary was more tired than I thought. Zachary laid down while still playing, then Luigi died and Zachary fell asleep. Or did Zachary fall asleep and then Luigi died, I am not sure.

1 comment:

Gma Grover said...

Isn't he the cutest little boy!! Just so tuckered out!