Well Zachary had a friend sleeping over, so Cassidy prepared a club house for her and Thomas to sleep in. She draped blankets over the chair, but made cracks so light could still get through. She carefully placed her favorite animals around, to keep them company. She brought in her flashlight, so she could read Thomas stories. Thomas only spent on night in the club house, but Cassidy stayed there all weekend.

Zachary and Frank stayed in the same room. When I put them to bed, I could hear them arguing over whose birthday it was. The now 3 year old was arguing with a 2 year old. It was quite funny. For about 30 minutes you could hear "Its my birthday." "No, its my birthday." "No, its MY birthday." Then Zachary finally changed the subject and started singing "I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ" to Frank. It is Zachary's favorite song.
Zachary and Frank stayed in the same room. When I put them to bed, I could hear them arguing over whose birthday it was. The now 3 year old was arguing with a 2 year old. It was quite funny. For about 30 minutes you could hear "Its my birthday." "No, its my birthday." "No, its MY birthday." Then Zachary finally changed the subject and started singing "I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ" to Frank. It is Zachary's favorite song.
2 comments:
I'm glad Zachary could be the "bigger man" and change the subject to such a sweet song. Frankie will still occasionally say to me "no, it's my birthday!"
This is how little ones learn to develop relationships...Great job Zachary!!
Post a Comment