Today we started out at Walt Disney Studios Park. Our first stop was Cars Quatre Roues Rallye. Luckily McQueen or Mater didn't have any speaking parts. I don't know if I could handle them speaking French. But it was a great ride for the boys.


The Flying Carpets over Agrabah was fun but not a favorite.


Disney Studios was much like Universal Studios, we watched a few films on how cartoons were made. We also attended Stitch Live!! Cassidy's favorite attraction. It was an interactive movie with Stitch. Stitch was on the big screen exploring the galaxy in his space cruiser, but he would interact and talk with the audience. Cassidy loved that he fell in love with one of the members of the audience. Another part of the park put us on a tram to see different movie props. We watched and felt the heat of an explosion.
The Flying Carpets over Agrabah was fun but not a favorite.
Disney Studios was much like Universal Studios, we watched a few films on how cartoons were made. We also attended Stitch Live!! Cassidy's favorite attraction. It was an interactive movie with Stitch. Stitch was on the big screen exploring the galaxy in his space cruiser, but he would interact and talk with the audience. Cassidy loved that he fell in love with one of the members of the audience. Another part of the park put us on a tram to see different movie props. We watched and felt the heat of an explosion.
Then were thankful for our boy's raincoats when the floods came rushing at us. Zachary got to see a war torn city.


The Stunt Show Spectacular was a lot of fun too. I liked the car that was driven backwards. The boys like the motorcycles and the guns.
The Stunt Show Spectacular was a lot of fun too. I liked the car that was driven backwards. The boys like the motorcycles and the guns.
Cassidy played in the rain while we waited for the English version of CineMagique. Zachary just needed a break.


We ate dinner at the Agrabah Cafe back in the Disneyland Park. After dinner we were able to watch the Disney showtime spectacular. It include Buzz, Woody and Jessie. Mickey spoke French, Minnie spoke English, I think Donald spoke English as well, and Goofy spoke French. The script was very good that we could follow what was going on even if I only understood half of the conversations. It ended with Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen.
We ate dinner at the Agrabah Cafe back in the Disneyland Park. After dinner we were able to watch the Disney showtime spectacular. It include Buzz, Woody and Jessie. Mickey spoke French, Minnie spoke English, I think Donald spoke English as well, and Goofy spoke French. The script was very good that we could follow what was going on even if I only understood half of the conversations. It ended with Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen.
Our Mickey's watching the show.

Our day isn't over. We walked under Cinderella's castle this time. And we found the dragon. And yes all three kids were clinging onto me as we walked into the cave.
Our day isn't over. We walked under Cinderella's castle this time. And we found the dragon. And yes all three kids were clinging onto me as we walked into the cave.
We ended the day walking around the Robinson's tree house.
Thomas found a cannon which made him and Zachary very, very thirsty. I didn't mention that our day started off a bit rainy. So instead of having our fun end with cold wet kids, we dressed them for the rain. This way I didn't have to tell them to stay out puddles. It made the whole day much easier. But the rain stopped and they boys were allowed to take off their jackets, but their rain boots and rain pants stayed on.
1 comment:
well, it looks like Cassidy had quite a Bday. The pictures are great and I can see that you all had lots of fun. My how the kids have grown! Thanks for sharing you fun times.
Post a Comment