Our last day, we let the kids all choose one ride to go on before we had to drive back home. Thomas choose Buzz Lightyear. Cassidy wanted to go on Space Mountain and Zachary choose Cars.


Did I mention that I really liked this ride?


Did I mention that I really liked this ride?
The boys had to entertain themselves while Cassidy went on Space Mountain with Stewart. The found ants. On Cassidy's birthday Stewart was grilling outside while the kids were playing. Stewart showed them antlions that were around our patio. The kids would find an ant and drop it into the antlions trap. They thought this was the coolest thing. So Zachary and Thomas were catching ants at Disneyland to take home and feed to our ant lions.


Zachary loved looking at the map. Every morning I made sure we had a map for each kid. I didn't want to hear the fighting. I ended up getting maps in different languages, so there would not be any mix ups. Zachary is pointing out the ride he wants to go on next. Unfortunately Dumbo the Flying Elephant ride was closed during our trip.
They boys were able to pose with Buzz Lightyear while we were waiting on Stewart and Cassidy to ride Crush's Coaster. Luckily we were able to take advantage of the baby switch for most of the rides. So Stewart and Cassidy would wait in line for the rides. When they came out, Stewart would stay with the boys and I would get to cut in line to go on the ride. I would take Cassidy with me. There are two seats after all.


We said our goodbyes to Disneyland and headed back home. Stewart had to work that night. A special thanks goes out to his coworker for letting Stewart come in a few hours late.
We said our goodbyes to Disneyland and headed back home. Stewart had to work that night. A special thanks goes out to his coworker for letting Stewart come in a few hours late.
No comments:
Post a Comment