We made it home from Strasbourg around 7:30pm. We played some games on the Wii and Playstation to keep the kids awake. Then just before midnight Stewart set up our fireworks on our back porch. The kids got their snow gear on and we went outside. Cassidy and Thomas sat at the table for most of the firework show. Zachary was at the table until Stewart set off the first firework, then he ran inside.


Stewart is lighting the rockets. These sent Zachary into hiding and I had to hold Thomas to keep him from running inside.
Thomas and I wore the glasses we got from EuropaPark to watch some of the fireworks. It turned them into shining snowflakes. I tried to capture it with the camera and this was the best I was able to get. You can see the snowflakes in the sparks that are flying.
1 comment:
wow! You guys had a lot of fireworks! The pictures of Zachary hiding are classic!!
Post a Comment