Our Thursdays are much like our Tuesdays. The kids go off to school. Thomas goes to Null Klasse first, then to Kindergarten. The boys will usually go home and play the Wii for a little bit. This day happened to be a day when Zachary was exhausted, but didn't want to give up his chance to play.

So I took Thomas and a sleeping Zachary to pick up Cassidy from school. By the time we got to Robinson Zachary was awake. They love this playground and it was a beautiful day.


I spend my time somewhere half way between the playground and the ball field wanting to watch Cassidy, but needing to keep my eyes on the boys.

So I took Thomas and a sleeping Zachary to pick up Cassidy from school. By the time we got to Robinson Zachary was awake. They love this playground and it was a beautiful day.
I spend my time somewhere half way between the playground and the ball field wanting to watch Cassidy, but needing to keep my eyes on the boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment