Monday, May 2, 2011

Tuesdays

Tuesdays start off the same way, the boys off to Kindergarten and Cassidy off to class. The boys get out at 2, while Cassidy stays after school for lunch and homework help until 3:45. Today the boys and I picked her up from school with dinner all packed up. Her Activity Days church group was having a mother daughter outing. Unfortunately Stewart was working and so we had to take the boys along. But they had fun. We hiked along a forest path near Panzer to a Spielplatz. It was a lot of fun. We got there early because we had to get Cassidy to her softball practice later that evening.



I packed a picnic dinner and we ate it in between play time. The other girls and their mom's finally showed up. We stayed long enough to play for a few minutes and say Hi. Then we had to hike back to the car and head to softball.
























It was just starting to rain, but practice went on. They usually have practice rain or shine because many of the girls have to drive 30-50 minutes to get there. Our drive usually takes 35-45 minutes. I try to leave early to beat the evening traffic.



When the practice is coming to an end or when is starts raining I head back into the car with the boys. Pajamas go on and we spend a few minutes reading Highlights, I Spy Books or playing Leapsters. They usually don't fall asleep on the way home, but it makes getting to bed easier once we get home.



No comments: