Tonight Cassidy's school, Harmony Science Academy is holding their graduation ceremony for the 5th grade. When Cassidy brought home the notification about the graduation, Stewart and I thought it was a bit crazy. I mean really, she didn't graduate from anything. But others have called it a promotion ceremony, but still I didn't buy it. And they wanted money. They required the students to purchase cap and gowns that they could never use again. I even tried to borrow one from a friend whose daughter had purchased on last year. But the school wanted us to purchase new ones, so she wouldn't stand out. They didn't want the red to be from a different dye lot. So instead I took her out to dinner at Furr's. She got to choose where she wanted to go for her celebration of getting straight A's this year. Stewart was in Maryland, so it was just me and the kids.


No comments:
Post a Comment