Friday, May 11, 2012

Missions Game

The kids Little League had a fundraiser tonight. So we went to the San Antonio Missions game. It has been along time since we had been to a baseball game and we had fun. It had more meaning for the kids this time too, since they have been playing baseball the last few years. Cassidy kept a close eye on the catcher, while Thomas watched the pitcher and 1st baseman. Zachary kept his eyes on all the batters, waiting for the home-run. We did get two of them as well.



Part of the fundraiser included the chance to walk out onto the field. This is all that came to the game from our teams. It wasn't a big turn out.




















We were given strict orders to stay off the dirt. We were watched closely by the stadium ushers. I took my shoes off and walked along the cool, soft grass. I think I liked it more than the kids.

 

 






















Stewart came over to take pictures of us. He actually got a picture of me. I am smiling because the grass is tickling my toes.


No comments: