Now that I have my camera to play around with, Cassidy has been begging me to use my old camera. She thinks she should get it.
I think it is a great idea. Especially when she take pictures like these.
She received a camera for her birthday a few years ago and she loved it. But she had to hold a little too still for the pictures to really turn out good. These are our Zinna's that Stewart and Cassidy planted from seed in our backyard.
She totally reminds me of myself. I loved taking pictures and still do. I think it even more fun now that we don't have to wait until they get developed to see if they are any good. And if you take a bad one, who cares just delete it. Or you can still keep it, just in case ( Cassidy's idea, not mine).
No comments:
Post a Comment