We had planned to take a day and go to Legoland, but I didn't check the dates
We went to Schloss Lichtenstein again. We enjoyed a private tour this time, and our tour guide spoke English. We took the boys on the tour again and still had problems with them wanting to run around and touch things. But Stewart and I definitely got more out the the tour this time, and still love this little castle. We then enjoyed some brats and pommes at the castle cafe.
We spent the our last day together in downtown Stuttgart. We left the boys with a friend and visited an art museum. We walked through the Staatgalerie and really enjoyed ourselves. Suzanne had jun explaining things to Cassidy. Cassidy had fun picking her favorite piece of art in each room. She really liked it when everyone picked the same one. We then walked to the center of the city to have lunch. Cassidy got really excited, she had been there before and we hadn't. She had come into downtown on two field trips with her school. They went through a Pirate Museum and also saw the play Pippi Longstocking in German. She pointed out where they had lunch, and where they fed the birds. We found an outdoor restaurant and had lunch, although it was a bit cold.
1 comment:
I love the picture of your family on the slide - and I've been to that pirate museum too!
Post a Comment