It was a chilly day, but at least it wasn't raining. The Cook's came with us to the Egg-stravaganza Ellie, Thomas and Zachary were able to gather a few eggs for their baskets.


They had an egg coloring station and a cookie decorating station. We visited the cookie station more than once. They also had Easter crafts and other games for the kids.
Thomas was great at balancing the egg.
Zachary was pretty good too, he didn't want Thomas to show him up.
We were able to get together in front of the Easter Tree. Stewart had to work, but he was able to take a break to watch the egg hunt.


Zachary would not go near the Easter Bunny. So after the bunny left, I took his picture in front of the tree. Cassidy ran around with Madison so I am not sure just what she did. And this is the only chance I had to get a picture of her.


Zachary would not go near the Easter Bunny. So after the bunny left, I took his picture in front of the tree. Cassidy ran around with Madison so I am not sure just what she did. And this is the only chance I had to get a picture of her.
1 comment:
Jenny you look so pretty in that pic with the kids :) miss you guys!
Post a Comment