Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Looking through Cassidy's eyes

Here is a glimpse of what Cassidy sees in our backyard everyday.












































I see grass that needs to be mowed, flowerbeds that need to be weeded, and shrubs that need to be pruned. I like Cassidy's view better. She could spend hours outside exploring and discovering nature.















The forest at the back of our yard is Cassidy's favorite place. It holds one of her secret hiding places. She takes the boys down there and disappears into the forest. She comes back with pine needles stuck in her hair.















Cassidy took a camera outside one day to show me all the flowers she found. She even had Zachary posing for pictures















Did I mention Cassidy loves flowers? We spend at least 5 minutes every time I go to the store and have to buy Kleenax. She has to pick out just the right box for her room.




2 comments:

Emily Petty said...

What a cute post - Cassidy is so darling - she took some great pictures too - very artistic! Flowers are a wonderful thing to love. I like your Easter posts too!

Gma Grover said...

I'm glad Cassidy sees the beauty in all things around her. What a great way to look at life...through the eyes of a young girl!