Cassidy is learning about volcanoes in school. She came home one day and asked if I would bring a volcano cake into class someday. She had a science birthday last year and I had made a volcano cake for her. For her birthday cake, I placed a glass inside the cake and added hot water and dry ice. Her volcano erupted. Everyone thought it was so cool.
I told Cassidy no problem I would love to bring a cake in for her class. Well I forgot we were in Germany. I didn't want to go searching for dry ice. I tried a few places and they didn't have it. So I had Cassidy build her own volcano out of homemade play dough. She painted it with lava coming down and water all around. We took them to school and she made hers erupt with baking soda and vinegar. It was cool and she was real proud of her science experiment. And the class loved the chocolate strata volcano.
2 comments:
Wow - you are a COOL Mom!
What a great Mom you are,Jenni!!
Post a Comment