Well, our summer days are coming to an end. Thomas and Cassidy start back to school on the 31st. We had a couple of days with 85 degree temps, so the kids needed to cool off. I pulled the Slip-n-Slide out and they had a blast.
So while the kids were having fun I was pulling weeds, trimming bushes and listening to Dave Ramsey's radio show.
Zachary did have fun, he finally got the hang of it. So by the end he was going down backwards, forwards, head first, feet first and any possible way you could imagine. When it was time to come inside for a bath, he was blue. The water was freezing and I guess it wasn't quite hot enough outside.
2 comments:
While you, Jenni, are learnig how to handle finance and gardening your beautiful kids are giving us joy and laughter with the pictures you are sharing. Thank you so much!! So precious.
I didn't know you had a slip-n-slide - we'll have to join you one day - you have the perfect yard for it!
Post a Comment