Thomas was racing through the field, excited to his kite in the air. Stewart took Thomas' kite and tried to get it in the air. The wind came in gusts, for a few moments of hope. I told Thomas to run over to his dad and help him with the kite.
Cassidy and her kite.
Cassidy was on her own getting the kite in the air. There just wasn't enough wind. But she tried. She got pretty tired, running to keep her kite in the air. After running through the field we all got back home with yellow spots on our pants from the dandelions.
3 comments:
What great pictures...kite flying...smiles...and beautiful kids!
Fantastic pictures of the kids! Oh how I love spring green here! I had been eying our breezes too for kites, thanks for the inspiration!
Oh this looks like so much fun - I'm with Tracie - thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment