We had an evening out on the town. Sindelfingen had a night of fire. We walked around the center of the town. We saw the water fountain that the boys posed in front of when we first moved to Germany. We also walked passed one of the first restaurants we ate at. It was a nice night, not too cold. But I think my favorite part was the fire logs. They were really cool. Maybe Stewart will have to try making them when we get back to Texas.


The local thespian group performed A Mid-Summer's Night Dream. I was glad we only caught the end of the play. I quickly learned that I don't know the play very well.

The kids really liked these street performers. Cassidy could understand most of what was being said, she laughed more than the rest of us. The boys just thought they acted silly and looked silly.


The main performance were fire dancers. They juggled sticks on fire, danced, and this man blew fire.
When we first got here tonight, we watched them slide the beer stein down the table. It was really crowded, so I didn't get pictures. But we passed by it again on the way to the car. It was less crowded, so I got a picture. We also noticed that the handle was broken off the mug. I guess this is very popular. You pay 1 Euro for 3 slides. Then if you slide the mug onto one of the three colored circles you get a prize, a free beer, a free wurst or a free pretzel.

2 comments:
So many interesting places you all have seen! We are going to Yellowstone in two days. Lots of things I haven't seen here at home.
This is cool!
Post a Comment