Enjoying our Halloween party chili. I brought rolls to share. I gave up on bringing chili for the cook-off a few years ago. I kept loosing my spoons. So now I bring bread or rolls, but never corn bread (my kids don't like it, sorry dad).

Its not the traditional Trunk-or-Treat that the church usually has for Halloween. Instead the kids played games and recieved candy after they played. They had bobbing for apples, fishing, bowling, throwing balls at cans, and a Halloween matching game. They also had a haunted house and a place to touch "worms", "eyeballs", and "brains". Zachary is pitching at tin cans and bowling for ghosts. You could visit the games as often as you wanted. So we came home with lots of candy.


1 comment:
Cute! I do follow all of your posts, just don't comment much. You guys look like you are having so much fun!
Stewart--mom told me you have lost some weight. And that you definitely have. You look great!
Post a Comment