We had two games going on at one time. Stewart and I were watching the last part of Cassidy's game while the boy's game had just started. I saw the team mom for the boys team run towards the concession stand. I just had a feeling it was about one of our boys. So I ran over to the T-ball field. Zachary had got a hit off the Tee and ran to first base where he collided with the 1st base man.
Zachary said it really, really hurt and thought he had broken his lip again. I assured him that he had not, but he wouldn't believe me. There was no mirror close by to show him, so I took a picture of him and showed it to him. He said he felt better, but that it still hurt.
He was back in the game in the next inning.

No comments:
Post a Comment