Yesterday I realized that time was running out and we had to get our Easter Eggs decorated. So we went shopping yesterday for the thread and decorated them today. Last year I collected blown out egg shells to decorate, I started collecting them in January. I love decorating the eggs, but the kids don't like hard boiled eggs. So instead of using real eggs I saw there on Pinterest. Cassidy and I blew up lots of different sized balloons. We used a mixture of liquid starch and flour to soak the thread in first. Then wrapped the thead around a balloon. I helped Zachary make his. But he didn't like getting his hands all dirty, so he ended up just directing me.
Thomas and Cassidy really had a good time making our Easter Eggs this year. They want to make them again next year.
This is what we created.
No comments:
Post a Comment