Monday, June 25, 2012

A Birthday Song

I sure love the internet. It lets me send messages to loved ones far away. It also allows them to see the kids and keep up with their growth and activities. So I thought we would do all this today. I had bought a paper airplane kit a few months back, but we never got around to making any of them. The past week we have made 5 different types of airplanes. We even had airplane test flight. We timed them while in the air and measured the distance they traveled. The boys have been flying them off of their beds the past week. So when I told them they were going to sing Happy Birthday to Grandma Suzanne they had their airplanes in their hands and kept throwing them through out the song. So I helped plan things a bit better. We will throw them at the end, like we are throwing her our presents. So after several takes the kids just got sillier. This was our final attempt at wishing Grandma Suzanne a Happy Birthday.


No comments: