Well I took my new present to swim lessons today. You would think we spent the whole week at the pool with all the pictures I took. But it was just two hours. We have a friend in the ward that used to be a swim instructor. She was looking for a way to earn a little extra money this summer so she rounded up about 6 families with kids all different ages and gave lessons every Friday at a community pool. We go a little early so they can play a little before lessons. Zachary's class is the second of the day, starting at 9:30.
Something I probably should have never shown Zachary is my camera's ability to take sequential shots.
But at least he was cooperative and let me play with my camera.
Cassidy didn't know what I was doing....
Then she asked me to delete them. Sorry I don't think so.
Cassidy earned her Girl Scout Swimming badge.
Zachary gave up his arm floaties.
Cassidy earned her Girl Scout Swimming badge.
Zachary gave up his arm floaties.
Thomas earned his Cub Scout Swimming Belt Loop and Pin.

No comments:
Post a Comment