Just when I put away the Vitamin E. Zachary happens again. This time he was by himself, I can't blame it on any siblings. A week after he got his stitch out of his lip, he fell and cut his lip again. In a different place this time and it didn't need stitches. Then last night I was putting on Thomas' PJ's and Zachary came running down the hall, then a crash and a scream/cry. I picked him up and he buried his head in my shoulder. I pulled him away and didn't see any blood, thank goodness. Then after he calmed down a little, I took a closer look and he had a goose egg on his forehead. There was literally a bump about the size of a chicken egg on his head with a minor cut. I think he tripped and fell onto the door frame or wall corner. But I guess he got what he wanted, to say up late. We laid on my bed and watched Winnie the Pooh, while I held an ice pack on his head. The next morning he swelling was gone and he was back to his clumsy little self. Zachary has had more bloody lips and gums than the other two. I am just waiting to see if he will break the broken bone record that Scott holds in my family. I really hope not.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Another Owie
Just when I put away the Vitamin E. Zachary happens again. This time he was by himself, I can't blame it on any siblings. A week after he got his stitch out of his lip, he fell and cut his lip again. In a different place this time and it didn't need stitches. Then last night I was putting on Thomas' PJ's and Zachary came running down the hall, then a crash and a scream/cry. I picked him up and he buried his head in my shoulder. I pulled him away and didn't see any blood, thank goodness. Then after he calmed down a little, I took a closer look and he had a goose egg on his forehead. There was literally a bump about the size of a chicken egg on his head with a minor cut. I think he tripped and fell onto the door frame or wall corner. But I guess he got what he wanted, to say up late. We laid on my bed and watched Winnie the Pooh, while I held an ice pack on his head. The next morning he swelling was gone and he was back to his clumsy little self. Zachary has had more bloody lips and gums than the other two. I am just waiting to see if he will break the broken bone record that Scott holds in my family. I really hope not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor little guy!!
Mark did it WAY more often--Scott just beat him by breaking eight at one time...
Post a Comment