I think every mom's heart skips a beat or two, when she just realizes the house is a little too quiet. Thomas and Cassidy were at school, so the house is pretty quiet naturally. I was playing Wii Fit, working on my boxing routine, when I realized just how quiet our house was. Yesterday I found Zachary in his room sitting by his bookshelf with every book pulled off the shelf and they were either piled on top of him or right next to him. This morning I crept into his room thinking I would sneak a peek, only to find out he was not there. Then I heard the water running in the bathroom. OK I thought he is playing with the water in the sink again (One his favorite things to do). But this is what I found instead. He had crawled into the bathtub, put the plug in and started his bath. So I guess it could have been worse, he could have gotten into the lotion or diaper cream or Peanut Butter and spread it all over the house, but instead I find my little boy washing his clothes. How cute is that.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
A quiet house is not always a good thing
I think every mom's heart skips a beat or two, when she just realizes the house is a little too quiet. Thomas and Cassidy were at school, so the house is pretty quiet naturally. I was playing Wii Fit, working on my boxing routine, when I realized just how quiet our house was. Yesterday I found Zachary in his room sitting by his bookshelf with every book pulled off the shelf and they were either piled on top of him or right next to him. This morning I crept into his room thinking I would sneak a peek, only to find out he was not there. Then I heard the water running in the bathroom. OK I thought he is playing with the water in the sink again (One his favorite things to do). But this is what I found instead. He had crawled into the bathtub, put the plug in and started his bath. So I guess it could have been worse, he could have gotten into the lotion or diaper cream or Peanut Butter and spread it all over the house, but instead I find my little boy washing his clothes. How cute is that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Aww! I needed a good laugh. This is great!
A little boy who sneaks away to get clean?? What's that about? Next time, maybe give him a bottle of windex and a paper towel and see what he can accomplish! :)
Very cute!! Just happy he didn't turn on the hot water. Kids can get some pretty funny ideas. Stewart spread hand lotion all around the edges of the mattresses of his sisters' beds... in little clumps! And Cold cream spread all over the bottom cabinets in the bathroom! Plus many other cute things!!
That's cute! I can imagine little Micah doing the same thing. Aren't they funny? Loved the april fools ideas!
Very cute!
Post a Comment