This is a picture of some local art? I have no idea what it is or what it means. All I know is that we drive by it quite often. So one day we were driving by it and Thomas (who is 3) asks "What are those?". Stewart and I were slow to reply, not really sure how to explain this art to a 3 year old. Then Thomas figures it out himself. He says "I know they are for killing dinosaurs." We had a good laugh, and told him that he just might be right. Maybe they were for killing dinosaurs.
3 comments:
That's really cute! I keep notebooks of the cute/funny/crazy things my kids say. I go back and read some of them, and laugh at the memories!
It's funny what people consider art, isn't it!?
You should do some research. I'd be interested to know what they are or represent. The first thing that comes to mind are harvesting sickles or a magicians staff....maybe? maybe not? :)
Oh, I know what they are...kind of. I asked the German lady who drives me to choir when we passed them. They are representative of some war..and it had something to do with farmers...like I said I guess I only kind of know. Thomas' response is much funnier!
Post a Comment