Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lucca

We spent a lazy day today, sleeping in and going to the library and grocery store. We finally got out of the hotel and drove to Lucca. Cassidy was the only cooperative child, so she got her picture taken in front of the Duomo in Lucca.



The city of Lucca is surrounded by a wall, that doesn't really seem like a wall. Biking around the city wall is the thing to do here. Stewart took the boys in a bike trailer. Luckily it was flat, once you got up onto the wall. We didn't stop much along the way, because we got there so late. But I was able to snap a few pictures. Below is another view of the Lucca Duomo.




























Cassidy and I were speedy. But we kept messing around. I would make her pedal for both of us, until she noticed and started complaining. Then I would hear her giggling behind me and I knew she had stopped pedaling. We had a fun time.








No comments: