Sunday, July 25, 2010

Thomas turned 5!!!


Taking in to consideration we just got back from a two week trip. We opted to have a family birthday for Thomas. We spent the morning getting sports physicals for Cassidy and Zachary. So I guess his first birthday present was that he didn't get any shots. We spent all Spring going between baseball practice and baseball games. So you will never guess what I made for Thomas' birthday cake.



Zachary enjoyed looking at the Dr. Seuss book. Cassidy just wanted to see what was coming next. Thomas is checking out his new PS3 game. He got Toy Story 3 and was so excited.
























Thomas also got a glider airplane and rocket launcher. Stewart is showing the boys how the rocket launcher works. Zachary soon got the hang of it.

























Thomas loves flying airplanes, so this glider was perfect. It even came with a Playmobil toy pilot, who flew so fast he lost his hat.

1 comment:

Emily Petty said...

Happy Birthday to Thomas! I love the glider. On another note, do you have any Interlaken pictures to share?