Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Early Risers

These boys definitely don't take after me, they are morning people. Today they got up, got dressed, ate breakfast, did their chores and started on their homework. I gave them suckers and a piece of candy. They had been so good this morning and did just what was asked of them, when it was asked. But also because I wouldn't let them have any candy of the candy they had received last night. We went to our friend's birthday party last night and I didn't let the boys eat any candy, because they had filled up on cake and ice cream. So they got some this morning. I would have packed them a piece in their lunch box, like I did for Cassidy. But I didn't want to hear anything about how candy was not good for your body from their teachers. Thomas goes to zero class three days a week. It is like an American Kindergarten classroom, where he learns his ABC's and numbers. He always tells me to pack him only healthy foods, I can't even pack him a rice cake because he says it is not good for your body.


No comments: