Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Robinson Carnival

Cassidy has started playing softball this year. Her team practices at a site about 35 minutes from our house. It wouldn't be so bad if her practice wasn't at 6pm, which means we are stuck in traffic going up. So instead, we leave around 4pm. We get there early, but we have a picnic dinner and play at the playground. Today they had a carnival. The kids played tic-tac-toe, balanced an egg on a spoon and tossed bean bags. Cassidy and Zachary had their faces painted. We ate hot dogs and chips before practice.

We didn't get home until 8pm and Stewart who had been working all day was already asleep. Zachary really wanted to show dad his batman, but I wanted to wash it off before he went to bed. So we took pictures. In the second picture he did his Batman growl.



























Cassidy chose a butterfly face. She loves getting her face painted, but we rarely do. Either the line is too long, or it costs money, which I am not willing to spend, since it will be washed off in a few hours.


2 comments:

Gma Grover said...

They look so cute!! Fun childhood. Are't they so lucky!

Emily Petty said...

Wow! You've been busy catching up with your blog! I love Zachary's batman face - I never want to do those things either. Too much of a mess. I enjoyed reading all of your past posts!