We finally got some snow. We received an unusually large amount of snow last year, so they had been anticipating snow for over a month now. We took Cassidy to a Girl Scout activity, then came back home. Thomas wanted to go shovel snow. He calls these sleds shovels. But the shoveling didn't last long and they had a good time sledding.
Then it was time to come in for warm chocolate and marshmallows. My kids can not handle my hot chocolate.
Cassidy went to the movie theater with all the Girl Scouts in this area. They watched The Santa Claus movie and were treated to popcorn and a drink. She had a great time, until Thomas mentioned he and Zachary had gone sledding that morning. She started crying. So I guess next Girl Scout activity that comes up she will not be going to. She just might miss out on something at home.
1 comment:
Oh dear, I am sorry Cassidy missed out on the fun, but I bet her Girl Scout activity was really fun! Those are good memories for me...Girl Scout activities. It reminds me that I was a little girl...once!
Post a Comment