Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

I started a tradition when Cassidy was born. I wanted Christmas pictures of Cassidy with a really cute red outfit. So I put her in a basket in front of our tree. So now, every year usually the first Sunday after Christmas I gather the kids in front of our Christmas tree for a picture. I then place the picture in a Christmas picture frame. So every Christmas I can get them out and spread them around our house.

Just as I thought, Cassidy loved the dress I gave her for Christmas. When we went to the store on Saturday, she thought she might find a pair of shoes the same color. Yeah right, like we would ever find something like that around here.


After opening all the presents and buying new clothes for all the kids for Christmas. I realized I Zachary didn't have anything nice to wear for our Christmas picture. So I went out the day after Christmas to go find something. I think he looks pretty handsome.


























Zachary is our model, maybe it is just being two. I remember I could never decide what picture of Cassidy I liked best when she was two.



























I went to the store to get a sweater for Zachary and found they were on sale, so I bought one for Thomas. He needed something else to wear to church anyway, his dress shirt is getting too small.




This is the kids saying "MERRY CHRISTMAS". I was trying to make Cassidy laugh, she gives really fake smiles for pictures if I don't get her to smile.


This is Thomas being cheesy. If only Cassidy and Zachary were looking at the camera it may have been a great picture.

2 comments:

Emily Petty said...

Wow Jenni - you've been busy! I'm amazed at all your blogging - all your entries are so cute and funny. Hohenzollern looks amazing in the snow (which I funny because I just finished blogging about trip there...4 months ago) - but cold! Your kids are adorable. How come no one told us we could do lunch together last year when Frank worked Christmas?! I'm still bummed about that - you'll have to tell me everything instead. :)

Kay Grover said...

Nothing like new Christmas clothes to spark up the holiday...especially on such darling kids!!