Stewart had to go to work today. But he got Cassidy and Thomas up before he left for work. It was 4am. Cassidy came in at 4:11 to have me come see what Santa had brought. I reluctantly climbed out of bed and saw all that he brought. He even surprised me with a Schwibbogen. It is a German Christmas decoration that goes in the window with candles on it.

Stewart put a movie in for the kids and I went back to bed. Zachary at least slept in. I got up a bit later. Thomas and Zachary received Play-Doh from Santa so that is what the kids did most of the morning. We then were able to meet Stewart at work for lunch together. The kids played their new Wii and Leapster games they had received from Santa, while patiently waiting for Stewart to get home. When Stewart got home we opened presents and played games until bedtime.

Stewart put a movie in for the kids and I went back to bed. Zachary at least slept in. I got up a bit later. Thomas and Zachary received Play-Doh from Santa so that is what the kids did most of the morning. We then were able to meet Stewart at work for lunch together. The kids played their new Wii and Leapster games they had received from Santa, while patiently waiting for Stewart to get home. When Stewart got home we opened presents and played games until bedtime.
Opening presents...
I think Santa brought our favorite gifts this year. The kids all got scooters. They all also received Etch-a-Sketches and lots of clothes. Including the BYU shirts they are wearing.


I think Santa brought our favorite gifts this year. The kids all got scooters. They all also received Etch-a-Sketches and lots of clothes. Including the BYU shirts they are wearing.
The kids all got wooden German toys. Thomas' kindergarten is full of toys like these. And both Cassidy and Zachary run in and play with them whenever they can. So now they can play with them when ever they want. And for the price we paid they better last a lifetime. Cassidy's was the most expensive around $70.
Thomas is very happy with his new table football toy. He doesn't even seem to care that Zachary just got that point.
2 comments:
wow! Christmas looks like a lot of fun at your house!
I am impressed with the wooden toys. They are great!
Post a Comment