Monday, February 15, 2010

Our Day's Adventures

Stewart actually had a day off from work and it was a holiday at that. So he was chosen to be a driver for our churches youth outing today. They were short on vehicles and we have a Suburban. So he took Cassidy and a bunch of kids to Freiberg for a sledding adventure. They had a great time, but didn't get much more than that out of them. Cassidy has the week off of school, it is Fasching break.

I on the other had took the boys to school. And came home and cleaned up the house. Stewart and Cassidy wouldn't get home until after 5pm so I thought I would take the boys to a matinee. The Princess and the Frog was playing and I would really like to see it. I know the boys would like the popcorn. So after I picked them up from school we headed to the movie. Zachary fell asleep on the way. Thomas told me, he was going to close his eyes for a bit, and I could wake him up when we got to the theater. So when I parked I tried and tried to wake Thomas up from his nap. I even unbuckled him from the car and tried to stand him up. His knees kept buckling and his head flopped forward. I could take Zachary to the movie asleep, but Thomas is getting too big to carry, he needed to walk. I ended putting Thomas back in the car and drive home. Thomas woke up when I got him out of the car and we curled up on the couch and watched Planet 51. Zachary stayed asleep.

1 comment:

Gma Grover said...

No fussing because they missed the Movie? Nice ride anyway...right?