Zachary celebrated his 3rd birthday. We happened to be watching our friends' 2 year old for the weekend, so we invited two more boys over and had a party. We ordered a huge pizza and just let the kids play.

Zachary wanted a dinosaur birthday cake. So this is what I came up with. It looks a little like a dragon to me. But he loved it and that is what counts.

Zachary is patiently waiting to blow out his candles while we sing the Happy Birthday song.


Zachary got cars, books, clothes, and Gater Golf.


Zachary wanted a dinosaur birthday cake. So this is what I came up with. It looks a little like a dragon to me. But he loved it and that is what counts.
Zachary is patiently waiting to blow out his candles while we sing the Happy Birthday song.
Zachary got cars, books, clothes, and Gater Golf.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness...how cute! Isn't he just the cutest little boy. The cake is fantastic, Jenni. And, leave it to big sister to help out. What treasured memories.
What an awesome cake, Jenni! I'm super impressed and thanks again for adding Frankie to your load that weekend. I'm still waiting for my turn to take your kids. :)
Loved the cake! And all the pictures you posted. Loved Zachary asleep with the remote. They don't change even when they are eighteen! Falling asleep with the remote at who knows what time!
Post a Comment