We went to Tübingen for their Schokoladenfestival. The festival tents did not have the traditional Christmas decorations or children's toys, instead they had chocolate. Chocolate covered noodles, chocolate truffles and schneeballs. I thought there would be more art work and sculpted chocolate, but I only found a few small pieces. But we enjoyed the festive buildings that gave Cassidy ideas for improving her Gingerbread house next year.

Tübingen is a beautiful city to walk around. We have actually been here a few times with family. The town is filled with the picture perfect wood framed houses. We wondered around and ended up eating chocolate covered pineapples and chocolate covered grapes. I would highly reccomend them. But I would reccomend anything covered in chocolate.
Tübingen is a beautiful city to walk around. We have actually been here a few times with family. The town is filled with the picture perfect wood framed houses. We wondered around and ended up eating chocolate covered pineapples and chocolate covered grapes. I would highly reccomend them. But I would reccomend anything covered in chocolate.
Zachary and I were following Stewart, when Zachary tapped me on the head and said "mommy! you gotta see this." Then he told me to take a picture of it. So here are the Christmas Coco beans projected on the building.
I really liked this Christmas tree, it was snowing. This is actually the smaller one, but it took a better picture. I liked that they used an umbrella to catch the snow, then pumped it back up to the top. I might have to try this at home, when the kids are gone and I won't find snow strung through the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment