Thursday, December 2, 2010

NUTS

My family always had a bowl full of nuts on the coffee table at our house. Stewart's dad like nuts and usually had a bowl around the house during the holidays. When I met Stewart he really didn't like nuts. But as Cassidy is quick to point out our tastes are always changing. Stewart bought a bag full of nuts just before Thanksgiving. Zachary posted himself in front of the nuts bowl waiting for someone to crack them. We taught Thomas how to crack them, but he doesn't like them so he doesn't eat them. We finished off our first bowl and Stewart came home with another bag last week. This is what I found today. Can you tell who has been cracking the nuts?


1 comment:

Lindy said...

Oh my word! That picture brought back SO MANY memories! I had forgotten that your parents always had nuts sitting out! I can just see our dads sitting around cracking nuts. Thanks for posting that!