Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sensopolis with Santa

Stewart's work sponsored a kids party. This year it was at Sensopolis. The kids were so excited to be going there they counted down the days for two weeks. So of course we were one of the first ones there. The kids played for a about 2 hours, then Santa came and we had dinner. But as soon as they gobbled up their slice of Pizza they were gone again. Living in Germany my parenting has been quite relaxed. I just let the kids go off on their own to play where they wanted to. For the most part I knew the general direction they were in, but there were a few times they were not in the place I had thought. It was a fun night and the kids were definitely ready for bed when we got home.















Santa came to visit with the kids, he brought a small present for each of them. Thomas and Zachary got Star Wars Legos and Cassidy got a snow globe. They all received cookies and candy.





No comments: