Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Gingerbread houses

Cassidy made a Gingerbread house for Activity Days (a church group for girls) last night. I had bought some candy for her to take and the boys wanted it. I didn't want to hear the whining about Cassidy making a house and them not having one, so the boys made their houses tonight. It was good for them to have a model to look at and for me to have an extra helper.




Since Cassidy already made her house, she helped Zachary. She politely gave suggestions, but left the designing and material selection to him. I helped Thomas. He told me where he wanted things to go, and I squeezed on the frosting. I did design the fence though, but he designed the landscaping.

























They are now ready to eat. At least Zachary is trying to eat his, but just a little bit, he says.

No comments: