Stewart was working nights so I stayed up until 2am. He was going to be home around 6am, so I locked the doors to the living room, so the kids wouldn't go snooping around until he got home. Cassidy woke me up at 5am to ask if I had a key to the Living room doors. I told her we were going to wait for her dad, so she crawled in bed with me until he got home. I woke up when he got home, but the kids didn't. Stewart woke Cassidy up, and I opened the door to the boys room. The boys came wandering in a little later. Stewart didn't have to be to work Christmas until 10pm. So he stayed up in the morning so we could open presents. The green box Cassidy is holding was made by me out of a poster board. A week ago Cassidy came home with a box she had made at school out of a piece of paper. She asked me for days if she could show me. But I kept telling her "not now" because she always asked while I was making dinner or tucking her in bed. Finally she was able to show me, so I decided to make a box for her.
The kids are checking out their presents. Cassidy doesn't seem to care what Zachary gets, she has her Jessie doll.
Stewart did pretty well staying awake for most of the Christmas presents. He nodded off during the last few.

The kids checking out their new DVD and Wii Game from Aunt Jackie.
The kids checking out their new DVD and Wii Game from Aunt Jackie.
Zachary wanted me to take a picture of his new car Cassidy gave him.

Santa brought all the kids PillowPets for Christmas. They were nice to have while watching movies today. Thomas loves cars and received a model Mustang from his Uncle Jerry and Aunt Mirium. I told him he could play with it, but not crash it like he does with his matchbox cars. Pretty much all of the boys matchbox cars have no paint on the front or rear bumpers. The boys received shape boxes from their Kindergarten. They really liked making different designs with them.


Cassidy is lounging around watching How to Train you Dragon for the second time today.

Santa brought all the kids PillowPets for Christmas. They were nice to have while watching movies today. Thomas loves cars and received a model Mustang from his Uncle Jerry and Aunt Mirium. I told him he could play with it, but not crash it like he does with his matchbox cars. Pretty much all of the boys matchbox cars have no paint on the front or rear bumpers. The boys received shape boxes from their Kindergarten. They really liked making different designs with them.
Cassidy is lounging around watching How to Train you Dragon for the second time today.
Stewart had to go to work tonight. But before he went he had to shovel out his car. He parks his car in the street across from our driveway. He first shoveled out a section along the curb behind his parked car. Then he took drove his car up the street to turn around and was going to park in the area he had just cleared, but another car took it in the 3 minutes it took him to turn around. So he went ahead and cleared the spot where he usually parks and after the other car left, he came and got me to help give him a push. His car was stuck. A neighbor was outside and helped me give Stewart a little push and of course the kids wanted to come out and see. It had snowed all day today and most of the day yesterday, we had about 10 inches.

No comments:
Post a Comment