Thomas has asked everyday, "when are we going to decorate our cookies?" So tonight he helped me gather all the decorating accessories and we did it.

I brought in the bowls of chocolate chips and gummi bears. I figured the chocolate chips would work well for eyes, buttons or ornaments. I should have known better.

Thomas said that this is the one for Santa. I told him Santa might get a tummy ache eating all that, and that he had better make one with a little less decorations.

We were about done. Zachary was on his last cookie. I gave the kids a few gummi bears to eat. Zachary said he was going to give his last gummi to Santa.

So here are our creations. My dad is saying yuck, right about now. But the kids and I had a great time, and we did leave several plain. I think the plain ones will be the only ones on the tree. I think all the extras will make these cookies too heavy to hang.

I brought in the bowls of chocolate chips and gummi bears. I figured the chocolate chips would work well for eyes, buttons or ornaments. I should have known better.
Thomas said that this is the one for Santa. I told him Santa might get a tummy ache eating all that, and that he had better make one with a little less decorations.
We were about done. Zachary was on his last cookie. I gave the kids a few gummi bears to eat. Zachary said he was going to give his last gummi to Santa.
So here are our creations. My dad is saying yuck, right about now. But the kids and I had a great time, and we did leave several plain. I think the plain ones will be the only ones on the tree. I think all the extras will make these cookies too heavy to hang.
1 comment:
Wow!! The cookies are really nicely decorated. What a beautiful tree with all your creations. Again,Jenni, I am impressed.What a fun Christmas you all must have had.
Post a Comment